TRANSLATIONS FOR ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP
- Wills and Last Testaments
We at ITALIAN-AMERICAN Language Services can certify any work done by us, issue AFFIDAVITS OF ACCURACY for the Italian translations, obtain notarization and Apostilles.
- CERTIFIED BY THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT AS AN OFFICIAL INTERPRETER
- Attorney's sworn depositions - we have over 200 hours experience as an interpreter in the courtroom.
- Court Interpreting, at Civil, Criminal and Federal Court
ITALIAN POWER OF ATTORNEY - PROCURE
- General Power of Attorney/Procura Generale;
- Special Power of Attorney/Procura Speciale;
- To buy, sell, transfer property in Italy
For Connecticut residents, we offer COMPLETE assistance in preparing in Italian, any type of Power of Attorney to be used in Italy.
We prepare, execute and notarize the Power of Attorney and will obtain the Apostille for you from the State of Connecticut.
For non residents of Connecticut, we can still prepare your Power of Attorney in Italian, and you can have it notarized in the state where you reside.
a) EMAIL all the documents to be translated in Italian, to: RTenace@cox.net or
We will promptly respond with a quote!
Form of payment - We accept: Personal Checks, Money Orders, Bank Checks and PayPal
ITALIAN-AMERICAN Language Service - Wethersfield, Connecticut - USA - Phone: 860-257-4227
ITALIAN-AMERICAN Language Services
ITALIAN DUAL CITIZENSHIP Services